Friday, November 8, 2013

CRE8TIME - November 2013

Hello my friends! If you follow my blog you know that I am in love with the CRE8TIME movement. I believe that finding the time to do something creative helps you in every area of your life. One thing I've chosen to CRE8TIME for is to make at least one painting every month. I'm posting my paintings on the 8th of every month at 8:00-ish... LOL. Because of my job I get to do lots of creative things almost daily but painting is something that is just for me and it feeds my creative soul. 
This month I'm showing a painting that I made as a gift for my sweet friend Natasha's birthday. I let her pick the colors and the quote and this is what I created:

And here are some close ups:






And here are some really close up shots of the texture on this canvas:



So what will you CRE8TIME for in your life?

Product used:
Clearsnap: Mix'd Media Inx CHOX (Petals, Driftwood, Sparrow), Art Screen (Mandala)
Want2Scrap: Hearts stencil
Liquitex: acrylic paint, modeling paste, heavy gel medium
Beacon: Fast Finish Decoupage
Golden: Gold Interference
Also used: Maya Road stencil, Martha Stewart stencil, VivaLasVegasStamps (definition)

Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~
Donna-2013
Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE
You can follow me on Twitter: HERE
You can find me on Pinterest: HERE and follow me on Instagram: HERE
You can Like the Donna Salazar Designs Facebook page: HERE

You can Like the Distrezz-it-All Facebook page: HERE
I'm giving away a BRAND NEW DIA V3.0... once the FB page hits 2,000 likes!
See the blog post about the DIA giveaway HERE

You can subscribe to my YouTube channel: HERE
I'll be drawing a winner from the subscribers on my YouTube channel for the prize above on November 12th. The winner will be announced on the next Wednesday Webisode show.

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I just signed up to you're utube channel and I just love you're cards. Sure I'd love to sign up on you're blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool cards! More my style than the usual Xmas designs!

    ReplyDelete