Saturday, October 26, 2013

The World to Hold by ~ Elena Olinevich GDT

Hi there, Elena here. I came back to share one more Layout made as a Guest Designer for this month. Though Donna's products are supposed to be girlie, I tried to create a Boy Layout and to show that it still can be grungy and pretty cool.


I used the Family Jeans Collection and combined it with some paper scraps left from the previous projects, that is mainly Fun & Funky collection, 6x6 paper pad. I am a savvy scrapper by nature, so that is why I am mad about using every little bit left.


I even have managed to use the "Lucky" from the Dictionary print paper scraps from Mix'd Media Stax 2. I added some chipboard alphas, some lace, old jeans threads and one of Donna's awesome stencils. 


These are left overs from the flowers made using Spellbinders Rose Creations Dies, and I placed some little flowers and petals over it too.


While working on my background, I misted it with Evergreen Smooch and inked the textured areas with chalk ink. I just adore this color combo, so denim and so monochromatic at the same time.

I hope you have enjoyed my project for today's post. It was really fun to create it with Donna's products. For more boyish and girlie inspiration you are welcome to visit my blog

Products used:
Paper
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Stax 2
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Family Jeans Collection, 
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Fun & Funky Collection, 6*6 paper pad

Inks and mists
Smooch Spritz - Evergreen
Stencil

Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - Arrows

Dies
Spellbinders ~ Donna Salazar Designs - Rose Creations

Chipboard
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Chipboard Alpha, Fun&Funky collection

Other

Gesso and texture paste
Brads
Twine
Old Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment