Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Just Us" by ~ Mandy Harrell

Hi Friends!! I'm back to share a layout I made of my 16-year-old daughter and myself.  I decided that I need to take the time to actually get into some of the shots with my kiddos, because these pages are all for them one day.  I don't take enough pictures of myself and I really need to start doing it a lot more often. So that's a goal for me this year.
 Some Close Ups!



Thanks for stopping by!! Below you will find a list of products that I used for this layout!!

Paper:
GCD Studios Family Jeans

Ink:
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Sparrow
Mix'd Media Inx - Chiffon

Bling:
Want 2 Scrap - Classy Corners

Diecuts:
GCD Studios Family Jeans
Spellbinders - Bitty Blossoms
Spellbinders - Mix'd Media Elements

Tools:
Clearsnap Colorbox Stylus Handles and Tips
Zutter Distrezz it All

Miscellaneous:
Flowers
Twine
Lace
Ribbon Leaves
Stick Pin
Beads
Misc
Doily



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page, Mandy!! Love your gorgeous clusters and tied ribbon/twine! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete