Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mixed Media Journal Cover by Elena Olinevich

Hello crafty friends.
I've got a denim mixed media cover I made recently.
I had such fun creating it.


I started with Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blue Canvas Ribbon, that I placed on the cover and fixed it with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Crafty Power Tape on the top and hid the edges on the backside using the same tape.

After that I put the lace trim on it and fixed it with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® DODZ™ Medium only in few areas.


Later I worked on the cog chipboard, primed it with the gesso  and colored with Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Pigment Powders in blue and brown.

Then I used her Clearsnap® Fairy Dust Glitter on the top.


I love this shimmer on it.

So after I placed all the embellishments, I applied the gesso and colored those areas with the powders too.


Stay tuned for the pages I put into my journal. I will show them in my next post.




Partner Products

No comments:

Post a Comment