Monday, April 14, 2014

Me & You Layout by ~ Mistra Hoolahan

Hi all!!   I'm loving this little 8x10 I've done of Kel and myself.  He's a great kid and keeps me laughing with his antics.  This one I thought we'd have a nice photo together... yeah, perhaps not!  But it's him, that's us... and so this one has become a favourite photo.


I've kept the colours very simple for this one, just the browns and denim patterns from Donna Salazar's Family Jeans collection {Denim Swirl, Denim Stripe & Family Notebook B}.  The clouds and title are from the Fun and Funky Cutout Sheet which comes with the Paper Pads.  The edges were distressed with Zutter's Distrezz-it-All, I love the fabulous torn, feathered distressing it gives.


The cut-outs really make for quick and simple, yet perfectly matched embellishements.

Thanks for stopping by, remember to take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment