Monday, April 7, 2014

April Sketch~n~Color

Hello my peeps! Our move to Mission Viejo is still in progress... will it ever end? I've finished most of the house painting... just a hallway left and I'll be done (for now). I'm starting on new e-Classes and YouTube videos this week so be on the lookout for new stuff from me... FINALLY!

Mistra's sketches are uber-AMAZING and she always gets them to me on time... However, that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm on the ball enough to post them on time... LOL! I'm posting this a bit late but better late than never. My DT girlies are creating projects with these sketches so be on the lookout for those too.

So without further ado... here it this month's sketch for your enjoyment!


Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~

Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.
Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment