Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"I Love You" by ~ Nadia Canizzo

Hey everyone. 

I'm here today to share with you my second project for Donna Salazar Designs for September. This is a layout I created using the Family Jeans collection


 I LOVED the Houndstooth paper from the Family Jeans collection as my background and I really wanted to go for a grungy look. I think the Want2Scrap Corrugated cardboard really goes well together with the background but I decided to create a contrast by painting it white in some areas. 


 I totally ADORE the Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Mixed Berries , which is the purple mist you can see and I added some more colour by using some purple flowers from my stash


And here is a close up of Donna's 8x8 Corrugated Cardboard for Want2Scrap which takes Gesso and any other mixed media mediums BEAUTIFULLY! 


Peeking through is the Family Eyelet sheet. I tore open some areas of the Houndstooth paper to reveal just a peek of it. 



Just behind the picture, I have used torn up pieces of Mixed Media Stax 2 papers, which I applied with Gel Medium and Gesso.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Materials List
Paper
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Family Jeans Collection
Want2Scrap Donna Salazar 8x8 Corrugated cardboard
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Mixed Media Stax 2
Mist
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Smooch Spritz Mixed Berries
Other
Prima marketing flowers, clock faces and findings
Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft flowers
Gesso, Gel medium 




2 comments: